Batavia brushless cordless drill with hammer drill function | Maxxpack Collection
- Delivery time 2-3 days
- Official Batavia webshop
- Free Shipping from € 100,-
- Secure payment
Batavia brushles cordless drill with hammer drill function | Maxxpack Collection
No drilling job is a problem for the Batavia brushless cordless drill with hammer drill function. This machine owes its name to the beating function and the fact that it does not contain carbon brushes. What does the knock function do? If you cannot penetrate the material with the drill in the normal position, put the drill in the hammer position and you will see that it will work. The drill then not only rotates, but also makes a beating movement in the longitudinal direction. Perfect to use for hard stone types such as concrete ceilings and floors. In addition, this cordless machine is very precise and energy efficient because it does not contain carbon brushes. Thanks to the 18V Li-on battery, the brushles cordless drill is cordless and you can easily take it with you wherever you go.
The advantages of the Batavia brushless cordless drill with hammer drill function
- Brushless motor for more power and longer life
- Works on a battery, so no mains power is required
- Take it anywhere
- 2 speeds for powerful screwdriving and fast drilling
- With impact drill function for drilling in stone and masonry
- Metered electronic speed control for specific work
- Ergonomic soft handle for comfortable working
- Part of the Maxxpack collection | one universal battery and charger for all your tools
What is a brushless cordless drill?
In a traditional drill with carbon brushes, the contact between the carbon brushes and two copper plates provides the drive that gets your drill to work. A disadvantage is that the friction creates noise, sparks and excess swarf. In addition, the carbon brushes do not last indefinitely. Over time, they will wear out due to friction, so you will need to replace them. You don't have that problem with a brushless drill. Such a drill is precisely controlled by a microprocessor, which makes the speed at which the drill head rotates very stable. This makes the drill work very precisely and more energy-efficient. And a big advantage is that a brushless drill lasts longer because you don't have to replace brushes.
Part of the Batavia Maxxpack Collection: one battery for all your devices
One battery for all your DIY and garden tools, isn't that ideal? Invest once in a universal battery and charger from the Maxxpack collection and you have power for all your tools!
- Battery voltage: 18 V Li-Ion
- Speeds: 2 mechanical
- Drill head: 2 - 13 mm
- Torque: 50 Nm
- No-load speed I: 0 - 500 min-1
- No-load speed II: 0 - 1800 rpm
- Beats per minute: 0 - 28 800 min-1
- Product weight without accessories: 1.28 kg
- Product dimensions (L × W × H): 23 x 10 x 21 cm
What's in the box?
- The brushless cordless drill with impact function
- A 2.0 Ah battery
- A battery charger
- 6 drills
- 6 screw bits
- Double-sided bit (flat and PH2)
- Bit holder
- Belt clip
- Instruction manual
Order directly online
Convinced of this Batavia brushless cordless drill? Then you can place an order with us directly online. You immediately benefit from our very fast delivery and excellent warranty.
Bon équipement, service apres vente très efficace